You travel easy to Umeå with the following options
You travel easy to Umeå and Brännbollsyran via train, aviation, ferry, bus or car. Info about these different forms of travel are listed below.
* A train between Stockholm and Umeå takes around 6,5 hours.
* Umeå C is the station closest to the festival area at Hedlunda and Umeå city centre.
* Umeå Östra is the station closest to the cup area.
* A flight from Stockholm to Umeå takes an hour.
* Umeå Airport is located five minutes with car from Umeå city centre.
* The festival area (Hedlunda) and cup area (Mariehemsängarna) are located five minutes from Umeå Airport.
* It takes around 4 hours by ferry from Vaasa in Finland to Umeå.
* It takes around 8-9 hours with bus from Stockholm to Umeå.
* The bus station "Umeå Busstation" is located at Järnvägstorget close to Umeå city centre.
* The bus station "Vasaplan" is closest to Umeå city centre.
* The bus station "Dragonskolan" is closest to the festival area at Hedlunda.
* It takes around 6-8 hours by car from Stockholm to Umeå.
* Use the GPS address "Signalvägen 3" in Umeå if your going to the festival area at Hedlunda.
* Use the GPS address "Trastvägen 1" in Umeå if your going to the cup area at Mariehemsängarna.